GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating creates a seamless membrane to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water and the damaging effects of severe weather.
GacoRoof is available in several colors to enhance the aesthetics of any roof. Ideal for use on flat and sloped roofs including, but not limited to, large and small buildings, homes, garages and patio covers, sheds and barns and more.
Get in touch with us and we will respond promptly to book a suitable time and day to come and visit your property.
Why Use GacoRoof Silicon Roofing System
GacoRoof is the only coating on the market that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down.
It will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack. And year after year, GacoRoof will not require a recoat. If you’re thinking about replacing your aging roof, think again. Renew your weathered roof with GacoRoof. It can be applied to virtually any surface, including flat roofs, to create a seamless membrane that seals and protects against the elements.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Insurance Backed Guarantees
- We Get it Done on Time
- Flexible Systems & Pricing
- Rated 5 out of 5 by Our Customers
I’ve been working with Steve Dickinson of London Flat Roofing for almost 10 years and to this day I have not come across anyone with more knowledge on London flat roofs. From leak detection to maintenance, Steve has a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of flat roofing.
Our flat roof was previously installed by cowboy builders. Steve did a fantastic job or un-doing their shoddy work and rectifying all of the issues they had caused. No more leaks and no mess either. The price was fair and they got the job done very quickly.
I came back off holiday to find that the flat roof above my kitchen had been leaking and flooded the house. I called and spoke to Steve who came out the same day and within hours he had identified the leak. The very next day he sent out 2 roofers who fixed the leak. Steve then helped me claim through my insurance policy. Very pleased and grateful for his help.
Steve from London Flat Roofing was very knowledgeable. We had several contractors trying to find the issue with our leaking flat roof prior to getting Steve to look at it. After surveying it with a thermal imaging camera Steve was able to pinpoint the exact location of the leak and fixed it there and then. Very pleased and would definitely recommend to others.
Advantages of the GacoRoof Silicon system:
- Relatively cheap for a liquid-based roofing system.
- Can be applied over most substrates without primers, saving installation costs.
- Bright, reflective finishes, so it’s good for an overlay system.
- 50 year guarantee from GacoRoof.
Disadvantages of the GacoRoof Silicon system:
- Very soft after complete cure.
- Takes a long open time to cure (will mark if it rains).
Option 1: Stripping
Strip the roof of the old covering and replace with a new covering. Now, if you start to strip the roof, you get all sorts of other options open up.
- Should I have a temporary roof put up over the old roof to protect the building?
- How do I get all the old materials off the roof?
- What is the cost of dumping the rubbish?
- What is the cost of stripping the roof?
- Stripping the roof will trigger part L1B of the building regulations, and I will have to insulate the roof.
Once stripped: GacoRoof silicon can go over the old decking or can go over insulation. If the roof is going to be turned into a warm roof.
Option 2: Overlaying
- No need for a temporary flat roof over the top as the roof will not be opened up.
- No need for insulation.
- Only remove the old stones and prepare the surface of the old flat roof, ready for overlaying.
- Overlay the roof using the GacoRoof Silicon.