Kemperol V210 is a 3-component, polyester-based system that forms a flexible seamless roof.
It is a 3-component, polyester-based system that forms a permanently elastic, seamless, yet highly vapour permeable membrane. Extremely durable and tear-resistant, it has excellent crack bridging capabilities and can accommodate structural details and penetrations without the need for additional mechanical fixings.
Get in touch with us and we will respond promptly to book a suitable time and day to come and visit your property.
Kemperol V210 Flat Roofing System
Kemperol is suited to a wide range of applications, typically flat or profiled metal roof waterproofing, and may be applied over existing materials and in extreme situations when other methods are likely to fail.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Insurance Backed Guarantees
- We Get it Done on Time
- Flexible Systems & Pricing
- Rated 5 out of 5 by Our Customers
I’ve been working with Steve Dickinson of London Flat Roofing for almost 10 years and to this day I have not come across anyone with more knowledge on London flat roofs. From leak detection to maintenance, Steve has a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of flat roofing.
Our flat roof was previously installed by cowboy builders. Steve did a fantastic job or un-doing their shoddy work and rectifying all of the issues they had caused. No more leaks and no mess either. The price was fair and they got the job done very quickly.
I came back off holiday to find that the flat roof above my kitchen had been leaking and flooded the house. I called and spoke to Steve who came out the same day and within hours he had identified the leak. The very next day he sent out 2 roofers who fixed the leak. Steve then helped me claim through my insurance policy. Very pleased and grateful for his help.
Steve from London Flat Roofing was very knowledgeable. We had several contractors trying to find the issue with our leaking flat roof prior to getting Steve to look at it. After surveying it with a thermal imaging camera Steve was able to pinpoint the exact location of the leak and fixed it there and then. Very pleased and would definitely recommend to others.
Advantages of the Kemperol V210 system:
- Wet on wet with an embedment fleece.
- Cure time within 30mins.
- Flat roofs will have no joints.
- Up to 20 year guarantee from Kemper.
Disadvantages of the Kemperol V210 system:
- Complicated to mix and messy.
- Very smelly ( Low odour option available).
- Not a good looking system when completed.
- Mid price.
Option 1: Stripping
Strip the roof of the old covering and replace with a new covering. Now, if you start to strip the roof you get all sorts of other options open up.
- Should I have a temporary roof put up over the old roof to protect the building?
- How do I get all the old materials off the roof?
- What is the cost of dumping the rubbish?
- What is the cost of stripping the roof?
- Stripping the roof will trigger part L1B of the building regulations, and I will have to insulate the roof.
Kemperol is Self-terminating
Option 2: Overlaying
Overlaying the roof with the Kemperol v210 roofing system:
- No need for a temporary flat roof over the top as the roof will not be opened up.
- No need for insulation.
- Only remove the old stones and prepare the surface of the old flat roof ready for overlaying.
- Overlay the roof using the Kemperol system.