The Mariseal 250 Roofing System is a one component permanent elastic liquid applied polyurethane coating.
Mariseal is a premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
Offering excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties, Mariseal 250 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins. Cold applied, it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture. Ideal for waterproofing roofs, balconies, under tile wet areas, traffic decks and green roofs. It is also proven for concrete constructions like bridges, decks, tunnels, car parks etc.
How Does Mariseal 250 Work?
Mariseal 250 is a high-strength, elastic, one-component polyurethane membrane applied in a liquid cold form with cold curing. The composition solidifies upon reaction with moisture contained in air and ground.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Insurance Backed Guarantees
- We Get it Done on Time
- Flexible Systems & Pricing
- Rated 5 out of 5 by Our Customers
I’ve been working with Steve Dickinson of London Flat Roofing for almost 10 years and to this day I have not come across anyone with more knowledge on London flat roofs. From leak detection to maintenance, Steve has a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of flat roofing.
Our flat roof was previously installed by cowboy builders. Steve did a fantastic job or un-doing their shoddy work and rectifying all of the issues they had caused. No more leaks and no mess either. The price was fair and they got the job done very quickly.
I came back off holiday to find that the flat roof above my kitchen had been leaking and flooded the house. I called and spoke to Steve who came out the same day and within hours he had identified the leak. The very next day he sent out 2 roofers who fixed the leak. Steve then helped me claim through my insurance policy. Very pleased and grateful for his help.
Steve from London Flat Roofing was very knowledgeable. We had several contractors trying to find the issue with our leaking flat roof prior to getting Steve to look at it. After surveying it with a thermal imaging camera Steve was able to pinpoint the exact location of the leak and fixed it there and then. Very pleased and would definitely recommend to others.
Mariseal 250 Test Box
Option 1: Stripping
Strip the roof of the old covering and replace with a new covering. Now, if you start to strip the roof, all sorts of other options open up:
- Should I have a temporary roof put up over the old roof to protect the building?
- How do I get all the old materials off the roof?
- What is the cost of dumping the rubbish?
- What is the cost of stripping the roof?
- Stripping the roof will trigger part L1B of the building regulations, and I will have to insulate the roof.
Mariseal 250 Box Gutter
Option 2: Overlaying
Overlaying the roof with the Mariseal 250 roofing system:
- No need for a temporary flat roof over the top as the roof will not be opened up.
- No need for insulation.
- Only remove the old stones and prepare the surface of the old flat roof ready for overlaying.
- Overlay the roof using the Mariseal 250 roofing system.