Kemperol v210 Box GutterSteven Dickinson
Flat roof insulation and a liquid applied roof finish, not a liquid rubber but a material called Kemper. Forming a box gutter on a flat roof can be complicated; we now use the Kemperol v210 System. Kemperol v210 stays flexible for the lifespan of the roof. Liquid flat roofing materials are superb for use on flat roofs and box gutters that have lots of detail. If you have ever worked with mineral felt, just think how hard it would be to dress the felt inside this box gutter!
The Kemperol V210 System
- Self-terminating flat roofing membrane.
- Only 3mm thick and is designed to go over tar-based roofing products, e.g. asphalt and mineral felt.
- Stays flexible for its complete lifespan.
- Easy to dress into difficult details such as box gutter and around pipes.
- Can be joined to itself at any time during its lifespan.
- Solar-reflective for its entire lifespan (unlike asphalt that needs re-painting with solar-reflective paint).
- Not black like EPDM rubber, therefor it will reduce the amount of heat being transferred into the roof or the room below (major factor to consider when overlaying a roof without using insulation).
- Can be tiled over.
- 10 or 20 year insurance-backed guarantees.